Seeded varieties very reduced or absent with a cluster medium and large ovoid berry with a juicy and crisp. It is suitable for family use, in urban areas but also for a careful organic market.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 3rd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 2nd decade of September
- medium, round, with seeds
- fruity, neutral
- indicative weight: 400-500 gr, medium-large, winged
- Juices, jams, table, withering
- creeper, espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, professional vineyards, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- very good
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- old variety