Variety with medium vigor. The bunch is medium sized and cylindrical. The berry is spherical and slightly flattened, with a thin greenish-yellow skin. With the grapes are produced special, sweet, and intensely aromatic, sparkling wines; withering grapes, it gives an excellent quality passito.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 2nd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of September
- medium, round, with seeds
- medium-large, straggly
- Juices, table, wine
- espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- new variety