Variety with good but not excessive forcefullness. The bunch is medium-large (Sang. romagnolo), medium-small (Sang. piccolo). The grape is medium with a black-violet skin and a simple taste. It gives an intense ruby red colored wine. It's tannic, full-bodied and fruity if young. If aged, it gives off aromas that are noticeably refined.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of October, 3rd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 2nd decade of September, 3rd decade of September
- medium, round, with seeds
- medium-large, thick
- creeper, espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- new variety
Write here your email address and stay up to date when the product comes back available.