From the Chardonnay grapes can produce wines that is still crisp and sparkling, with gelevata radazione alcohol and good acidity. The wine is straw yellow not particularly charged. The nose is distinctive, delicate and fruity (tropical fruit, pineapple and bananas in particular), elegant and harmonious in the mouth. When aged, takes notes of dried fruit.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 2nd decade of August, 3rd decade of August
- little, round, with seeds
- fruity, neutral
- little, thick
- espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt, mountain 500 - 1000 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- old variety