It's an intersection of wine grapes produced in Germany in 1975 at the Research Institute of Freiburg. This variety is very interesting for the high quality of the wines produced and disease resistance. It has many similarities with Chardonnay.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 2nd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of September
- little, round, with seeds
- fruity, neutral
- indicative weight: 250-400 gr, medium-large
- espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- medium high
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- new variety
Write here your email address and stay up to date when the product comes back available.