Varieties with good quality and quantity, with large-berry, slightly elliptical and juicy flesh. Bunch large and compact. It lends itself to a family use but also for professional use.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of October, 3rd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 2nd decade of September, 3rd decade of September
- big, medium, round, with seeds
- fruity, neutral
- big, indicative weight: 400-500 gr, winged
- Juices, table
- creeper, espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- very good
- downy mildew leaves
- medium high
- powdery mildew leaves
- medium high
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- new variety
Resistant wine grape
The wines have a moderately strong aromas, fruity and refreshing with just the right acidity. On the palate reminiscent of Pinot Gris and Riesling with hints of quince, pear and tangerine. The finish may be pleasantly spicy. And 'ideal as a base for sparkling wine.
Traditional table grape
One of the best and most proven red table grapes early. Awarded in 1939 in California by crossing Flame Tokai x Alphonse Lavallée). When ripe to be collected quickly as it has a great resistance on the plant. Suitable for vegetable gardens, orchards, family and business.