Variety with remarkable vigor. Equipped with a medium-sized pyramidal winged cluster, usually sparse. The berry is small with a thick, consistent blue-black skin. Ancellotta gives a slightly acid wine, rich in color, with a fruity flavor and hints of marasca cherry.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 2nd decade of October
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of October
- little, round, with seeds
- medium-large, pyramidal-cylindrical, straggly
- espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- old variety