This vine was once widespread and for this reason it has several synonyms. It’s good for fresh consumption and for winemaking too.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 3rd decade of August
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 2nd decade of August
- medium, round, with seeds
- medium-large, pyramidal-cylindrical, thick
- table, wine
- espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, professional vineyards, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- old variety