It's interesting for the early ripening which makes the appointment suitable for cultivation in a zone with a difficult and cold climate, above 600 meters above sea level. The wine has a dark red color, a fruity and floral aroma with hints of wild berries, strawberries, raspberries, other, blueberries and black currants. Interesting to get young, rosé and fresh wines.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of August, 2nd decade of August
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of August, 3rd decade of July
- medium, round, with seeds
- aromatic, fruity, strawberry
- indicative weight: 400-500 gr, medium-large, winged
- Juices, jams, wine
- espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- hill 200-500 mt, mountain 500 - 1000 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- medium high
- powdery mildew bunch
- medium high
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- new variety