Excellent red grape muscat flavor from the net to grow for family use and for professional use. It can be planted close to houses to form arbors. Very resistant to cold. Ideal for installations up to 1,000 meters in the mountains or in areas exposed to the north.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of August, 2nd decade of August
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of August
- medium, round, with seeds
- aromatic, muscat
- indicative weight: 250-400 gr, little, straggly, winged
- Juices, jams, table
- creeper, espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt, mountain 500 - 1000 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- new variety