Interesting and beautiful variety produced in Hungary, early maturation makes it suitable in areas with harsh climate and cold. And 'possible to grow beyond the 700 m slv up to 1,000 m above sea level. The foliage in the fall is a beautiful wine red! This grape has an excellent sweet flavor and a few small seeds, such as to be considered seedless grape.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of August, 2nd decade of August
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of August
- medium, round, with seeds
- indicative weight: 400-500 gr, medium-large, winged
- Juices, jams, table, wine
- creeper, espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, hill 200-500 mt, mountain 500 - 1000 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, professional vineyards, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- medium high
- powdery mildew bunch
- medium high
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- new variety, red leaves