This vine has a medium forcefulness. The bunch is of medium size, a little compact. The grape is medium with a blue-black skin and purplish shades. Merlot gives a bright ruby red wine, with a faintly herbaceous flavor and a hint of raspberry.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 3rd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 2nd decade of September
- medium, round, with seeds
- big, indicative weight: 400-500 gr, thick
- espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- old variety
Write here your email address and stay up to date when the product comes back available.