This variety is very productive with grapes from the typical sweet muscat. Ideal for home use and professional. Use both for fresh consumption, wine and juices.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 2nd decade of September
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 3rd decade of August
- big, round, with seeds
- aromatic, muscat
- big, indicative weight: 400-500 gr, pyramidal-cylindrical, straggly, winged
- Juices, table, wine
- creeper, espalier, pergola, pot
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt
- suitable for
- balconies and terraces, family vineyards, gardens, professional vineyards, vegetable garden
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- medium high
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- From 0 to 2 treatments with sulfur-based products, with the possible addition of copper, before and after flowering.
- new variety