Medium forcefullness variety, with intense rosy-vinous nuances. The bunch is medium-small, cylindrical and slightly sparse. The berries are spherical, small, with black skin, consistent and thick. The pulp is crunchy, with an astringent taste and a flavor of soft fruits. The wine obtained is very esteemed and it has an intense ruby color.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of October
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 3rd decade of September
- medium, round, with seeds
- fruity, neutral
- little, pyramidal-cylindrical, thick
- espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt, hill 200-500 mt
- suitable for
- family vineyards, professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- old variety