This variety has a good forcefullness. The bunch is large or medium-large, semi-compact or semi-loose. The grape is medium, discoid or spheroid, with a yellow-green or reddish-yellow skin depending on the clone. The pulp is juicy, fairly thick and with a neutral flavor. A straw-colored yellow wine is obtained, with a slight scent of flowers, slender in body and lively.
For orders over 500€ ask us for a quote.
ATTENTION: shipments will start from October 23rd for potted plants and from the end of November for bare root plants, except for delays due to adverse weather. In case of multiple orders, please consider the timing of the bare root plants.
- Grape berry color
- Maturation period in Northern Italy
- 1st decade of October, 2nd decade of October
- Maturation period in Southern Italy
- 1st decade of October, 3rd decade of September
- medium, round, with seeds
- big, straggly, thick, winged
- creeper, espalier, pergola
- Where to plant
- city, flat land - under 200 mt
- suitable for
- professional vineyards
- Deseases resistance
- downy mildew bunch
- downy mildew leaves
- powdery mildew leaves
- powdery mildew bunch
- Phytosanitary treatments
- from 6 to more treatments depending on the climatic conditions with products based on copper and sulfur
- old variety